Chimney Testing and Safety Inspections
The Services we provide at LCC Chimney Sweep are carried out by qualified professionals who have your best interests at heart.
It is very important to have your chimney inspected and tested periodically
Our testing and inspection services include:
- Safety Surveys - check out your chimney for any problems, any obstructions or blockages can be identified by this survey. Overall this will give a good check on how safe your chimney flue is for greater peace of mind and is good for insurance purposes.
- Safety Inspections - inspecting your fireplace and chimney for any issues. When you move to a new property it is important if the premises has a functioning chimney that it is safe. We can identify any problems that may exist and how to rectify them.
- Smoke Testing - we can test your chimney for chimney for smoke ventilation. We will test your chimney to identify if there are any cracks, holes or leaks that can release harmful gases and more importantly carbon monoxide into your home. If any problems are found then we can fix them and make you chimney safe to use.
- Fireplace Sizing - is your fireplace and flue the right size for each other. A error that does occur often is to make the opening of a fireplace too big in comparison to the chimney flue, this can result in a poor draw of smoke and smoke being drawn into the room.
- Ventilation Appraisal - to check how well ventilated is your chimney, to avoid CO and other harmful gases building up that could be harmful to health.
If you would like more information on what we can do for you, then please don't hesitate to contact us on 07706 832 388.